Tuesday, September 07, 2010

AussieCon 4: other perspectives

Here are some other perspectives on AussieCon 4...

Nicole Murphy
In the end, I’ve come away with my love of cons reaffirmed. Be scared, people – I’m finding it hard to not get back into con organising again :)

Alan Baxter
Far and away the real highlight of this con, as with every con, was meeting people in our vibrant genre community. Not only seeing old and dear friends again and getting to hang out with them, but meeting people in person for the first time that I know very well from online interaction, and meeting new people for the first time.

Plus, there's a stack of awesome photos at Flickr.

(If you'd like me to add links to your con-wraps, please tweet me or leave a comment)

Posted via email from garykemble's posterous

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've really enjoyed all your con posts - I put a little highlights posts with a couple of pics here.

Unknown said...

Thanks Celia.