Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Tweet digest

  • 08:29 @jemappellekim 2 legs good, 8 legs bad is coming tonight, hopefully. So I'm a vacillator rather than a traitor. #
  • 08:30 In case you were NOT clicking F5 at 10.30 last night. New tshirt: All hail our octopodal overlords: digg.com/u1I6OL #
  • 09:48 @qldwriters Yes, and a strange, mildewy smell. #
  • 10:24 RT @timmadden: Did a cartoon today for Barrie Cassidy's piece on Wilson Tuckey over on The Drum,,,, bit.ly/87T1Xk #
  • 10:24 @ChasLicc oh boy, i think my brain just melted. #
  • 13:28 An she was like, 'I'm on leave that week' an he was like 'No, you're not' an she was like 'Check the calendar... chk-chk-BOOM!' #rostering #
  • 15:35 Recapping: @firstdogonmoon's guide to how the internet filter will work: digg.com/u1I7Iw #openinternet #
  • 15:53 RT @abcnews: Computer says no: Google slams internet filter bit.ly/4OEzcG #
  • 15:56 Queensland's ugliest pet. WARNING! It really is ugly: digg.com/u1I7Lo Full story: digg.com/u1I7Lo #
  • 16:00 The freakiest thing about that cat is how it's walking LIKE A HUMAN! #
  • 16:13 @GemmaLBreen I think I'm going to have nightmares about that cat. #
  • 20:26 New tshirt: 2 legs good, 8 legs bad is.gd/5pM9g #octopusoverlords #coconutcarryingoctopus #aaaargh! #
  • 20:30 @Dr_Tad This one might be more your speed then: is.gd/5pMrp #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: