Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Tweet digest

  • 08:51 @jimwhimpey I deserved that. #
  • 08:52 @blackvalo Bad, as in good, right? As in, "That Michael Jackson, he's *bad*!" #
  • 08:55 RT @abcnews: Coconut-carrying octopus bit.ly/8muzDa <- does anyone else fear they are but one step away from becoming our overlords? #
  • 09:17 Aurealis Award finalist Stephen M Irwin (digg.com/u1I3b1) just bought one of my zombie mugs! digg.com/u1I3bb @zazzle #
  • 09:19 @jemappellekim We need to take a stand now: 2 legs good, eight legs bad! #
  • 10:05 @HarperBooksAus I'm working on an article about advances. Can you recommend someone at HarperCollins I can talk to? #
  • 10:14 @blackvalo :) that's okay. I'm used to seeing really bad horror films. It can be worse than Saw V, can it? #
  • 10:54 @HarperBooksAus Thank you! I've just dm'ed you. #
  • 11:23 RT @jg_rat: RT @readfearn: How to swap your old mobile phone for a chicken.. for Australian readers only! bit.ly/7cIhv4 #
  • 11:34 Black hole much closer to Earth than previously thought digg.com/d11Ckj3 <- great, that's all we need. Can anything else go wrong? #
  • 12:25 RT @cassie_white: My story for @abcnews on self-gifting bit.ly/8eY7Nr Go ahead, treat yourself this xmas. <- iphone? #
  • 12:53 All this talk of R-ratings for games reminds me of playing Barbarian on the C64: digg.com/u1I43r #
  • 13:01 RT @rosieryan: when cris said "twitter loves the octopus story" i thought of a certain simpsons meme— i w asn't alone: is.gd/5nV3v #
  • 13:08 @blackvalo I saw Saw I, then won a free ticket to Saw V. It had not aged well. #
  • 13:34 @jimwhimpey Careful, @cristentilley might block you. #
  • 14:50 RT @abcnews: Our internet filtering story is now open for comment. Have your say: bit.ly/5QZ27R #
  • 15:51 Over 250 comments on @abcnews internet filter yarn. The vast majority against. THE INTERWEBZ ARE ANGRY! #
  • 15:56 And those comments came in in an hour. Phenomenal response. #
  • 17:48 In my estimation, 60% of pop songs are about breaking up,35% are about falling in love, & 5% are like tism's i'm on the drug #
  • 17:51 ...that killed river phoenix #
  • 17:55 heading into city for dinner with wife. #kidfree #
  • 22:24 New tshirt: All hail our octopodal overlords: is.gd/5oqrK #octopus #octopusoverlords #overlords #freakyseacreatures #tshirts #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: