Wednesday, December 09, 2009

Tweet digest

  • 08:28 @fluffodile no worries. Maybe next time. #
  • 08:28 @GreenJ Reminds me of the delightful flat my wife and I lived in in Bow Rd, East London. #
  • 09:40 @rosieryan and plus, you hate zombies. next time. #
  • 09:55 @sharonlives Hey there. You've got the wrong ABC. @abc is US. @abcnews is Australian. Thanks. #
  • 11:50 @itsthom David Bowie doing Hamiltonian cycles: bit.ly/77BLCQ #
  • 12:51 @rosieryan I actually said ANGRY and CONFUSED. #
  • 12:52 @benbarberhays @sarahcollerton no worries. i'll have a drink for all of you. I have to get into practice before the xmas party. #
  • 12:56 Someone should make a law against tagging people in school photos #facebookrage #
  • 13:13 @redpr :) 'rage' was probably a bit extreme. #facebookmildannoyance #
  • 15:11 @riskybusiness Margot O'Neill is there for @abcnews. bit.ly/4MhXU1 #
  • 15:12 @granfalloon I'm scared I'll get a call from that number [cue twilight zone music] #
  • 16:15 @renailemay My wife had a v. frustrated experience with self-checkout today. Quote: 'I'm never going to use one of these again!' #
  • 16:15 @renailemay sorry to hear you're not feeling well. #
  • 18:52 Movie sold out. #smugcocd #fail :( #
  • 20:22 #smugcocd take 2. 2045 Eldorado. Zombieland. Be there. That s*** just got real, peeps. #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: