Wednesday, December 02, 2009

Tweet digest

  • 09:07 @awrd I think we're going to have another weird summer. #
  • 09:34 Anyone else have problems removing people from lists? I don't seem to be able to uncheck the tick box. #twitter #lists #
  • 09:39 @LEIGHSALES favourite articles and YouTube clips of 2009 bit.ly/8REeLx <- love this from the insomnia link digg.com/u1HMkt #
  • 10:03 RT @tech_stream: twitter, iphone, augmented reality, geotagging. bit.ly/4xhDhx <- @rosieryan this is what we were talking about. #
  • 10:56 RT @abcnews: ETS voted down in the Senate 41-33 #
  • 12:33 RT @abcnews: News Editors' blog: @stuartwatt muses on the role of #twitter in the #spill coverage bit.ly/53QxJw #
  • 13:03 @moonysark you'll need to ask @abcmarkscott for the 24-hr ABC news channel. :) #
  • 13:29 @wolfcat I could do with the overtime, that's for sure. :) #
  • 14:12 @awrd let me know how you get on. #
  • 14:24 Amazi ng animation: is.gd/59Abq (via @wolfcat @mpesce) <- but i bet the librarian was really annoyed when they returned the book! #
  • 14:25 @theburgerman @annabelcrabb I prefer 'The Final Countdown' :) #
  • 19:07 RT @julie_posetti: So, @tonyabbottmhr, is that you writing those tweets or do you have a ghost tweeter? <- snap. Inquiring minds need 2 know #
  • 20:24 It's funny, the tshirt I spent least time on has been my best seller:is.gd/59R8V People just love zombies and/or guns. :) #
  • 20:43 @pinglo @RNFut ureTense Yes, but it's just me... with zombies! :) #
  • 20:43 @CristenTilley zing! #
  • 20:48 @RNFutureTense I think it's interesting that there are certain types of images eg head turned to side; hand on neck; cartoon. etc #
  • 20:49 #writing Are advances a good thing or a bad thing? I'm working on a piece for @qldwriters. Pls msg me with your views. Thanks! #
  • 20:53 @jimwhimpey similarly, do you find it bizarre that people use P.S.? (ps... i do) #
Automa tically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: