Sunday, November 08, 2009

Tweet digest

  • 07:55 RT @jason_a_w: Downfall causes Turnbull staffer's downfall. ow.ly/AiZD <- how long before someone does a Downfall on this? #
  • 07:58 @TurnbullMalcolm Does the resignation of TT mean you'll be tweeting more yourself? (@garykemble, journo with @abcnews) #
  • 08:17 @renailemay Does. Not. Compute. :) #
  • 08:24 @renailemay Sorry, lame joke. At #media140 you were talking about robots and, given my work at ABC, sometimes I feel I'm being too robotic. #
  • 08:25 @renailemay I actually thought your presentation is good, so I'm trying to inject more personality into my tweets. #
  • 09:40 RT @abcnews: YouTube video sinks Turnbull minder bit.ly/2jTJLo #
  • 11:25 @earleyedition Or, going the other way, World of World of Warcraft: digg.com/d1nEhg #
  • 11:41 @stephenconroy Oh god. How many aircraft carriers can you wash into the White House? #
  • 11:43 @stephenconroy they should just make a tv show about rogue aircraft carriers destroying public monuments/buildings. #
  • 12:07 Trying out Seesmic desktop, in a bid to address 'filter failure' Can't see my Twitter lists on it though. Am I missing something? #media140 #
  • 12:16 People who are so confused... digg.com/u1Fvcv... and people who understand perfectly... digg.com/u1FvdC #
  • 12:27 RT @Tara_Moss: Happy Birthday Mr. Vonnegut: bit.ly/1poMMV ...and so on, and so forth #
  • 12:44 RT @stilgherrian: Also, people who did something they shouldn't have. bit.ly/1EfAZg <- I love the insights these searches provide. #
  • 13:03 RT @timmadden: Please RT- Walkabout Beds selling new swag, profits to Street Swags to make swags for the homeless. bit.ly/l6C1b #
  • 13:12 Had an idea for an article about how people find their voice on Twitter. Anyone know how 2 data-mine the 1st tweets of 'influential' tweeps? #
  • 13:12 Twitter Search doesn't go back far enough, and I don't have the willpower to click 'more' about a zillion times! #
  • 13:19 Amazing photo: digg.com/u1Fvln And the little guy (David Haye) won! digg.com/u1Fvln #
  • 14:39 Feeling chipper after discussing plans for world domination with @rosieryan. #
  • 15:01 @myfirsttweet Woohoo! Tally ho! #
  • 19:07 @danielmee Cool. Thank you. I'll check it out when I'm back in on Wednesday. #
  • 19:50 #webcomic: @KevinRuddMP... It's time... to follow @rosieryan. #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: