Monday, May 04, 2009

Tweet digest

  • 08:54 RT @abcnews: @riskybusiness likens The Pirate Bay trial to 'growing pains'. What do you think? bit.ly/uqeWz #
  • 09:00 @Templesmith I hate those docos where 'historical figures' talk to the camera as tho they're being interviewed. #
  • 09:05 @deptofinternets Great. Now I've got The Facts of Life theme tune running thru my head. :( #
  • 10:41 @lincolnarcher Gawd. I'd better get started on my roster. #
  • 12:28 RT @riskybusiness: Pirate Bay Trial just "growing pains"... tinyurl.com/c9vtt9 #
  • 12:56 @cochineal I can tweet some... I've Got The Brand New Doo-Doo Guaranteed Like Yoo Hoo #
  • 12:57 @cochineal I'm On Like Dr John, Yea Mr Zu Zu #
  • 12:57 @cochineal I'm A Newlywed, Not A Divorcee And Everything I Do Is Funky Like Lee Dorsey #
  • 13:47 @cochineal What a cop out. #
  • 13:47 Heaps of people are RTing this: @abcnews: Fitness First 'emotionally blackmailing' members bit.ly/88w6b #
  • 15:05 @KingLeonard What about #followmonday? @KingLeonard @lincolnarcher @OHnewsroom @lessig @JohnBirmingham @joe_hill @templesmith #
  • 15:07 An Aussie Jerry Springer? digg.com/u12LdW Didn't they try this a few years ago, and it was a total disaster? Not JS, but similar idea #
  • 15:21 RT @zaibatsu: RT @absolutelytrue: Murdered by the Media: 25 Premature Celebrity Obituaries, digg.com/d1qDI1 #
  • 20:46 Hate being in group photos but too polite to say 'no'? This is the t-shirt for you... is.gd/wzb9 #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: