Thursday, April 30, 2009

Tweet digest

  • 06:22 My quirky little story about Farbs' video game resignation has made it into @abcnews Most Popular! digg.com/u1247F #
  • 06:23 @DarrylMason Yeah, some, but I'm hoping to rework them into the story (just not at the start) #
  • 06:23 @DarrylMason PS I'm not hammering it, just pottering away really (I try and get 20 minutes writing, minimum, a day -- every day) #
  • 07:05 Sumptuous gallery of Penguin sf covers bit.ly/D865t (via @abcarticulate & @boingboing & @warrenellis) #
  • 07:50 RT @joeljohnson: "Videogames should be *more* violent, not less." bit.ly/7RDpy #
  • 09:01 @rinosphere AND USAToday! digg.com/u124Xz #
  • 10:24 RT @earleyedition: RT @aramadge "If I get a murder today that wld be the best present ever" overheardinthenewsroom.com #
  • 11:01 RT @laughingsquid: Looking for a real life costumed superhero? The World Superhero Registry can help you find them bit.ly/4exG0 #
  • 11:07 Farbs' video game resignation now 5th in most popular. Come on! digg.com/u1247F #
  • 11:40 RT @fantasymagazine: RT @TwilightBlood The Book of Blood goes to SciFi is.gd/vudY #horror #
  • 12:18 RT @fishfugu: Sydney feature film #deaddownunder" Looking for people to play #zombies. Weekend 9/10 May - jason@deaddownunder.com #
  • 12:26 @benbarberhays I thought it was Greg Norman. #
  • 12:39 @DarrylMason I was writing for a couple of hours, or maybe 3, last night. In 20 mins I can get about a page (250 words) done. Rough. #
  • 12:42 RT @abcshallowend: Beyonce send body double to art museum tour bit.ly/UxmlR #
  • 12:43 @rj_anderson Consider yourself lucky - they got a whole plot-line off me. :) #
  • 12:44 @rj_anderson Same deal with me. 'Oh, you got that off Lost', even tho I wrote the story before Lost started screening. #
  • 12:47 @rj_anderson Yes. So, are you going to change the name? #
  • 12:52 RT @innfusor: The True Origin of Superman. ow.ly/4tPU Wow. All I can say. Wow. (via @INNFUSION) #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: