Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Tweet digest

  • 09:19 RT @612brisbane: The Evan Tremley hoax is making its way around Qld today. It's not true. is.gd/tyzw #
  • 09:23 @abcarticulate (is.gd/tyAP) needs a new slogan, because 'Daily take on arts news and events' doesn't really sum it up. Ideas? Pls RT #
  • 09:41 I think this is the dumbest 'as seen on TV' product I've ever seen. Yes, that's a big call. is.gd/tyIu #
  • 09:47 Awesome headline: 'I can see clearly now the leech has gone' is.gd/tyKX #
  • 09:48 @michaelmeloni Yes, the pedegg is truly disgusting. Parmesan cheese, anyone? #
  • 09:56 @Bosun_McShiny I know. It's doing my head in. I feel like Colonel Kurtz talking about snails trying to climb razor blades. Kill em all etc #
  • 10:00 @Bosun_McShiny Yes! All hail our leader, Mr Snuggie! #
  • 10:07 Salivating at the prospect of L4D DLC is.gd/tyUw (Yes, I know, it's like something @gary_kemble would say) #
  • 13:03 RT @abcarticulate: RT @RadioNational: The Bookshow 10am Wed Zombies! Carrie Ryan & her novel of the un-dead - The Forest of Hands and Teeth. #
  • 13:20 RT @LostZombies: Calling all writers and artists, we want your zombie stories and drawings for our Zombie Scrap Book. www.lostzombies.c ... #
  • 13:42 @vautrin Oh dear. I once saw a TV version of Pump Up the Volume where all the swear words in Above the Law's 'Freedom of Speech' were muted! #
  • 14:16 RT @LostZombies: 3 Brand New Objectives for the LostZombies Scrap Book: bit.ly/fGg68 bit.ly/7Zr8P bit.ly/12Vt7B #
  • 14:42 @edwardharran The thing is, a lot of people will try it out, then get bored and move on. Same happened/is happening with blogs. #
  • 20:08 Cranked out another 1k on my 'monster' novel. Only another 88k to go. Woo. Hoo. #
  • 20:38 Laptop died. Hard drive is now in external HD case (usb). What's best way to access Outlook emails via MacBook? #lazyweb #
  • 20:39 I was thinking I could use Boot Camp to install XP on my MacBook, then access Outlook files on the external HD? #
  • 20:39 I've tried just looking through the folders on the external HD but I can't open/access the Outlook folders. Any other ideas? #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: