Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Tweet digest

  • 11:10 @JPLS Tell me more! (About the zombie killing... it's a favourite hobby of mine) #
  • 11:11 RT @abcarticulate probing the artistic merits of badpaintingsofbarackobama.com bit.ly/T7ZYR #
  • 11:40 @JPLS L4D? #
  • 11:48 RT @sable55: Something I didn't know when I woke up: In Alabama, you can RENT A MACHINE GUN (2nd pic on right) tinyurl.com/bmy9gn #
  • 11:53 @sable55 I wish Steve Gun Shop would rethink its draconian 'no practice drawing from the holster' rule is.gd/mOk2 #
  • 11:59 @KingLeonard Exactly! I want my 4yo to be able to swim *and* shoot! They're both survival skills. #
  • 12:42 RT @abcnews: Should Georgia have to remove a Putin put-down from its Eurovision entry? Have your say: bit.ly/PcZZ4 #
  • 14:29 @JPLS Yeah, it's a real buzz when you make it through a campaign, against all odds. #
  • 19:21 Deadweight is now almost 17k. Off to play L4D now. #
  • 19:24 RT @KimFalconer: For all my SF/F Tweeple~ tinyurl.com/bpwzcg #flycon will rock! Writers & readers welcome #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: